A classic cranberry cocktail gets an update with Biarritz cherry orange rooibos. The Cosmopolitan comes alive with the aromatic depth of orange, cherry and anise. This sassy and sophisticated cocktail will have you scheming about a Sex in the City party.
Recipe is for 1 drink.
Tea-infused vodka recipe makes enough for 2 drinks.
Allow 1 hour for vodka infusion.
- 1.5 ounces Biarritz-infused vodka
- 0.5 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- Make Biarritz-Infused Vodka
- If making 2 drinks, double the amount of all ingredients
- Cover and let infuse for 1 hour, inverting the jar every 30 minutes or so
- Stir spirits together in shaker or pint glass with ice
- Strain and serve in a rocks glass with large square ice cubes or 1 large round cube
Biarritz-Infused Vodka Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 grams) Biarritz tea
- 4 ounces vodka
Biarritz-Infused Vodka Preparation
- In a glass container, add 1 tablespoon Biarritz tea to 4 ounces of vodka
- Infuse for 1 hour, stirring or shaking every 30 minutes
- Remove tea from vodka by pouring it into a glass through a fine mesh strainer
Makes 4 ounces of Biarritz-Infused Vodka.
Biarritz Orange Cranberry Mocktail
Makes 2 drinks.
Allow 10-15 minutes for tea concentrate.
- 2 tablespoons (7 grams) Biarritz tea
- 10 ounces water
- 1-2 teaspoons simple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Your favorite soda water. We like San Pellegrino.
Tea Concentrate Preparation
Infuse 2 tablespoons (7 grams) of tea with 10 ounces water for 5 minutes
Check water temperature on package.
Tea Soda Preparation
- In a pint glass, pour 4-5 ounces of tea concentrate over ice
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of simple syrup or other liquid sweetener
- Carefully add soda
- Add a splash of cranberry juice
- Stir, garnish with something fun, and enjoy!