Calming & Caffeine Free Teas
- Nightfall - This blend of potent digestive aids including marigold, ginger, lemon balm, chamomile, and lemon verbena does double duty of calming your mind and digestion.
- Days of Heaven - Lemon verbena, chamomile, rhubarb support healthy digestion and combat inflammation.
- Silent Night - Nutmeg is a powerful adaptogenic that balances mood and promotes restful sleep.
Calming Green Teas
- Combray - Vanilla promotes mental calm. Cardamom’s antioxidant and antibacterial properties help respiratory function.
- Neon Forest - Chamomile for calming and insomnia, sweet woodruff aids in insomnia and blood circulation.
- Cult of Demeter - Barley and aniseed support healthy digestion. Cacao’s flavonoids are antioxidant and antimicrobial. Cacao’s theobromine balances mood
- Nightfall - This is your best friend for soothing digestion. Marigold, ginger, lemon balm, chamomile, and lemon verbena are potent digestive aids.
- Daybreak - Reishi mushroom reduces fatigue, boosts mood and immunity. Cacao shell boosts cognition, supports gut health and reduces inflammation. Dandelion root combats inflammation. Chicory root is a prebiotic that stimulates gut health.
Mood Lift Teas
- Dolomite - Jasmine aroma is anti-anxiety and sleep aid. Almond scent also promotes calm and relaxation.
- Metropolitan - Bergamot and nutmeg both balance mood. Clove’s antioxidant powers support the respiratory and digestive system.
- Negroni - Gentian to support digestion. Orange is an energizing, uplifting aroma.
- Gold Rush - Orange aroma lifts mood. Rosemary’s antibacterial properties aid digestion, and its scent boosts memory.
Sustainable Energy Blends
- Jet Black - Both the aroma and the caffeine of coffee beans boost energy alongside strong black tea. This is a lovely energizing balance of coffee, mate, and tea for a smooth caffeine absorption thanks to the L-Theanine from tea.
- Dirty Chai - Cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and black pepper work wonders to wake up your mind and body. Mate and ground coffee add a gentle boost to the sustainable energy of black tea. The L-Theanine in tea slows caffeine absorption so you avoid energy crashes and jitters.
- Silencio - This blend simulates your palate and promotes healthy digestion. Bromelain from pineapple supports digestion. Pepper has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-ulcer and anti-asthmatic properties.
Cold and Flu Teas
- Biarritz - Star anise is used for respiratory support. Orange blossom eases coughs and digestion. Neroli promotes relaxation.
- Combray - Cardamom oil used for chest congestion, digestion and relaxation
- Civil Disobedience - Cardamom oil has been used to ease chest congestion. It also promotes digestion and relaxation.
- Tropic of Capricorn - Eucalyptus has antiviral and antifungal properties. It’s been used for cough and congestion, and its scent promotes calm and relaxation. Lemongrass supports digestion and eases headaches.